The original idea of the Cendence remote controller was to combine the Inspire 2, Traktenna, and CrystalSky monitor as a fully-integrated unit. Cendence features modular components and controls that can bring out the full potential of all Inspire 2 applications.
In many ways the Cendence controller was specifically designed for the Inspire 2, but it is also compatible with other professional DJI products.
- The controller features five analog control channels and ten customizable buttons for improved efficiency and control.
- The design of the controller offers antenna interchangeability. With the high-gain antenna, or DJI’s Tracktenna, users can change the power of DJI’s Lightbridge technology by increasing overall image quality and allowing for less interference.
- The controller features USB, SDI, HDMI and CAN ports for more expansion options
- The remote also comes with a full integrated Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
Dials, Knobs, and Levers
Two knobs on the front panel can control the gimbal’s yaw and pitch, while the right and left levers and the Focus Adjustment Knob can tune the flight controllers settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing the users to pull the focus and set the aperture.
To easily make camera adjustments, users can customize several buttons for particular groups of settings or for their most frequently used settings.
The controllers customized buttons can easily enable or disable the users most used functions such as focus peaking, obstacle avoidance, or colour waveform, all without having to use the app.
Users can also rotate the dials or the toggle of the right and left levers while pressing certain buttons to conveniently control gimbal roll, shutter speed, ISO or aperture.
The CrystalSky monitor can mount onto the Cendence remote controller with the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
The Cendence’s antennas, PCB mounting bracket and its battery are all easily detachable, which makes the hardware very easy to upgrade and allowing users to further customize the controller with their DJI aircraft.
The Cendence controller can connect to a mater or slave controller with the Inspire 2’s remote or another Cendence controller for maximum control and precision of the camera.
1) The SDI and HDMI ports can support streaming at 1080i50 and 720p60
2) Through the CAN port users can connect DJI Focus, Tracktenna and other compatible accessories. With Tracktenna, users can achieve a more stable and high-bandwidth transmission over longer distances at both 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz frequencies. When Tracktenna is used with the Inspire 2, users can achieve a maximum transmission speed of 10Mbps within a 2km range.
3) Other mobile devices can be connected through the USBA ports
Cendences battery can detach and operate for up to four hours. If the user runs out of power, they can easily swap in another battery of charge the remote directly via the power port. The Cendence remote uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors.
1) The Cendence Support rig can take part of the controller’s weight, when users must hold the controller for a long period of time*
2) The Control Stick Covers will prevent dust from entering the sticks for smoother and more reliable control*
3) Users can attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor with the Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder*
Currently, Cendence is compatible with the Matrice 200 and the Inspire 2.